Apply for 20200930 FN
- The National Endowment for the Humanities in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Dynamic Language Infrastructure – Documenting Endangered Languages Fellowships" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 45.160.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 17, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 30, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $60,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Renewal Phase WBCs
Previous opportunity: Fellowship Programs at Independent Research Institutions
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 20200930 FN
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (20200930 FN) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|20200930 AKA AKB||Humanities Connections|
|20201202 RQ||Scholarly Editions and Scholarly Translations|
|20201014 AV||Dialogues on the Experience of War|
|20201216 FZ||Public Scholars|
|20210115 HAA||Digital Humanities Advancement Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "20200930 FN", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.