Information and Intelligent Systems (IIS): Core Programs (17 572)
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Information and Intelligent Systems (IIS): Core Programs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.070.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 02, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 27, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 200 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Irrigation Water Delivery and Efficiency Project
Previous opportunity: National Park Service- Sustainable Operations and Facility Adaption 2017-2018
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (17 572) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G17AS00107||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont South Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G17AS00110||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G17AS00109||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G17AS00105||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G17AS00108||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Desert Southwest CESU|
|G17AS00104||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00106||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Plains CESU|
|DE FOA 0001784||Collaborative Research on International and Domestic Spherical Tokamaks|
|HU0001 18 TSNRP 0001||TriService Nursing Research Program "A Call"|
|17 573||Advancing Informal STEM Learning|
|G17AS00114||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G17AS00113||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|G17AS00115||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU|
|L17JFSP0001||Joint Fire Science Program FY 2018 Potential Topics|
|F17AS00316||Cooperative Agreement w/ Kentucky Natural Lands Trust|
|NNH17ZOA001N 17STP E1||SpaceTech-REDDI-2017 Appendix E1: Smallsat Technology Partnerships|
|USGS 17 FA 0185||GAP Analysis|
|17 579||Louis Stokes Alliances for Minority Participation|
|P17AS00517||Ethnographic Resource Study of the Henryand Robinson Farmsteads, Manassas National Battlefield Park|
|17 581||CISE Research Infrastructure|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "17 572", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: