Interagency Wild and Scenic Rivers Fellows (P17AS00568)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Interagency Wild and Scenic Rivers Fellows" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 27, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of intent to partner with Conservation Legacy under existing cooperative agreement P13AC01381. No applications will be accepted..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $82,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: Research Grants (Generic)
Previous opportunity: Irrigation Water Delivery and Efficiency Project
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00568) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001806||Notice of Intent to Issue DE-FOA-0001662: Innovative Solutions for Fish Passage at Hydropower Dams|
|DE FOA 0001777||Nonproliferation & Arms Control Program Studies, Training, & Outreach|
|DE FOA 0001807||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement entitled FY 2017 Vehicle Technologies Office Batteries and Electrification to Enable Extreme Fast Charging Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0001740||Advanced Power Electronics Design for Solar Applications|
|DE FOA 0001818||RFI: Solar Energy Technology Analysis & Data Needs|
|DE FOA 0001821||Notice of Intent (NOI) - Solar Desalination|
|DE FOA 0001812||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement entitled Medium/Heavy-Duty, On-Road Natural Gas Engine Research and Development|
|DE FOA 0001662||Innovative Solutions for Fish Passage at Hydropower Dams|
|DE FOA 0001792||Novel and Enabling Carbon Capture Transformational Technologies|
|DE FOA 0001813||Medium/Heavy-Duty, On-Road Natural Gas Engine R&D|
|DE FOA 0001644||FOA: State Energy Program 2017 Competitive Awards|
|DE FOA 0001815||Energy Efficiency Research and Development for Fluid-Power Systems In Off-Road Vehicles|
|DE FOA 0001773||FY2018 Scientific Infrastructure Support for CINR Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0001772||FY2018 Consolidated Innovative Nuclear Research Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0001846||Notice of Intent: Energy Infrastructure Deployment on Tribal Lands - 2018|
|DE FOA 0001786||Notice of Intent to Issue DE-FOA-0001767: U.S. Offshore Wind Research and Development Consortium FOA|
|DE FOA 0001817||U.S. Industry Opportunities for Advanced Nuclear Technology Development|
|DE FOA 0001767||U.S. Offshore Wind Research and Development Consortium FOA|
|DE FOA 0001869||Request for Information (RFI): Identifying Opportunities to Address Barriers for Lowering the Cost and Risk of Geothermal Drilling|
|DE FOA 0001877||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement entitled “Innovative Technology Development to Enhance Fossil Power System Operability, Reliability, and Economic Performance”|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00568", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: