Apply for 72066920RFA00002
- The Agency for International Development, Liberia USAID-Monrovia in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Liberia Elections and Democracy (LEAD) Activity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 08, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 09, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $16,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Logistical Support for Rule of Law, Citizen Security, and Law Enforcement Projects in El Salvador
Previous opportunity: Renewal Phase WBCs
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72066920RFA00002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72066920RFA00002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0007349||DRL Internet Freedom Annual Program Statement|
|TAT RWTS PILOT||TAT for Innovative Regional Wastewater Treatment Solutions Grant Pilot Program|
|AFCP 2021 2022 GP||U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Grants Program|
|TATFY21||Technical Assistance and Training Grant Program|
|PAS CMR FY21 01||U.S. Embassy Yaoundé PAS Annual Program Statement|
|DOS PTA 202101||Ambassador’s Fund for Cultural Preservation 2021|
|TAP 2021||OIA Technical Assistance Program|
|AFPRA 21 01||U.S. Embassy Praia Public Affairs Annual Program Statement|
|FOA ODEP 21 01||Retaining Employment and Talent after Injury/Illness Network (RETAIN) Demonstration Projects – Phase 2|
|NOI ILAB 20 09||Futuros Brillantes- Project to reduce Child Labor and improve Labor Rights and Working Conditions in Honduras|
|21AC07||Correctional Leadership Development (CLD) and Management Development for the Future (MDF) curriculum packages|
|SFOP0007361||CTR FY 21 Counter Russian Malign Influence|
|SFOP0007365||FY21 Countering WMD Threats in Iraq|
|SFOP0007363||FY 21 Countering Advanced Conventional Weapons|
|SFOP0007367||FY21 Countering the People's Republic of China Military Civil Fusion (MCF) Strategy and Balancing Risks and Rewards of Emerging Technologies with WMD|
|SFOP0007369||FY 21 Partnership for Nuclear Threat Reduction|
|SFOP0007371||FY21 Chemical Security Program|
|SFOP0007374||FY21 Countering North Korean WMD Proliferation|
|SFOP0007376||FY21 Global Biosecurity Engagement Activities|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72066920RFA00002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.