Apply for P19AS00351
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Master Cooperative Agreement for Natural and Cultural Resource Research, Monitoring and Education" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 05, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Bernalillo County and City of Albuquerque National Historic Trail Development Concept Plan
Previous opportunity: Ukraine: Regional Media Development
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00351
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00351) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00354||Integrated Resource Management Internships and Science at the Seashore Education at Point Reyes National Seashore|
|L19AS00075||BLM-ES, Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands|
|L19AS00086||BLM Utah Statewide Watershed Restoration Initiative|
|L19AS00033||Arizona BLM Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands|
|USDA NRCS WV MULTI 19 GEN0010330||Partnerships to provide direct technical services|
|N62473 19 2 0009||Palos Verdes Blue Butterfly Captive Rearing and Population Surveys at Defense Fuel Support Point San Pedro, California|
|L19AS00089||Arizona Rangeland Resource Management|
|L19AS00093||Arizona Aquatic Habitat Management|
|L19AS00100||BLM NV Rangeland Resource Management|
|P19AS00366||Wildlife Trends Analyses for 11 Sonoran Desert parks|
|L19AS00101||BLM AK Wildlife Resources Program|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00776||Promote and develop the Oregon, California, Mormon Pioneer, and Pony Express NHT's|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00777||Expand hikidng routes and interpretation along the Oregon and California Trails in Ash Hollow State Historical Park|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00799||Promote and develop El Camino Real de Tierra Adentro NHT|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00800||Bernalillo County and City of Albuquerque National Historic Trail Development Concept Plan|
|P19AS00369||Develop groundwater data portal for parks in the American Southwest|
|P19AS00370||Vegetation Monitoring Intern for Chihuahuan Desert Parks|
|USGS 19 FA 00266||EARTH MRI|
|USGS 19 FA 00255||EARTH MRI|
|USGS 19 FA 00256||EARTH MRI|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00351", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.