Apply for EPA G2020 ORD B1
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NATIONAL PRIORITIES: RESEARCH ON PFAS IMPACTS IN RURAL COMMUNITIES AND AGRICULTURAL OPERATIONS" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.511.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 22, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 11, 2020 Please see Section IV of the announcement for additional submission information..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,610,752.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Physiologically-based pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic model extrapolation to human from rabbit for ophthalmic drug products (U01) Clinical Trials Not Allowed
Previous opportunity: Achieving and Maintaining Epidemic Control through Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment Services in the Kinshasa Region of the Democratic Republic of Congo under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EPA G2020 ORD B1
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA G2020 ORD B1) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA OAR OAQPS 20 01||2019 Targeted Airshed Grant Program|
|EPA OAR OTAQ 20 02||2020 Diesel Emission Reduction Act (DERA) National Grants|
|F20AS00037||Ferguson Bayou Hydrologic Reconnection|
|BOR LC 20 N004||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|BOR LC 20 N003||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|EPA R5 GL2020 TFH||FY2020 Trash-Free Great Lakes Grant Program - Trash Removal from Great Lakes Rivermouths and Harbors|
|EPA R5 GL2020 TFC||FY2020 Trash-Free Great Lakes Grant Program - Trash Removal in Great Lakes Communities|
|F20AS00043||Coastal Program - Great Lakes Restoration Initative|
|EPA OAR IO 20 03||American Indian Air Quality Training Program|
|EPA OA OSDBU 20 01||Support and Management of the Nationalsbeap.org Website and 507 Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA G2020 ORD B1", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.