Apply for W9127N1920013
- The Department of Defense, USACE Portland District in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training of Fern Ridge Lake, Eugene, OR Area yOUTH" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.010.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 23, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 23, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $29,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Salt Basin to Pecos Basin Pipeline Alignment
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W9127N1920013
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W9127N1920013) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR MP 19 N005||Evaluation of Cultured Delta Smelt Exposure to Contaminants from the Sacramento-San Joaquin River Delta|
|P19AS00582||Advancing the Public Connections of the North Coast and Cascades Research Learning Center|
|W912HN19R0001||Natural Resources JBL-E|
|L19AS00105||BLM NM Abandoned Mine Lands (AML) Reclamation Program|
|P19AS00583||Cooperative Agreement with Golden Gate National parks Conservancy and Golden Gate National Recreation Area|
|PAS AR200 FY19 03||National Parks Exchange Program|
|P19AS00584||Experimental Restoration of Rare Plants and Native Hawaiian Ecosystems|
|P19AS00586||San Francisco Bay Area National Parks Marin Landbird Monitoring|
|F19AS00341||Springs Preserve Refugia Ponds for Pahrump Poolfish and Relict Leopard Frogs|
|F19AS00358||15.678 Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units (CESU)|
|F19AS00359||Monitoring Prime Hook NWR, Tidal Marsh Restoration, Hurricane Sandy|
|USGS 19 FA 0406||Notice of Intent|
|P19AS00421||Historical Ecology to Understand Human Responses to Environmental and Climate Change: Research, National Register Nomination, and Public Interpretation of Two Archeological Sites at Redwood National Park|
|USGS 19 FA 0364||Notice of Intent|
|P19AS00587||Monitoring Spread of Phytophthora ramorum in Redwood National Park|
|P19AS00589||Climate-smart Conservation of Snowy Plovers: A Spatial-Analytic Approach|
|F19AS00363||Great Lakes Fishery Commission|
|BOR MP 19 N018||Suisun Marsh Preservation Agreement|
|USGS 19 FA 0411||Earth MRI Alaska|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W9127N1920013", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.