Apply for 20200818 HC
- The National Endowment for the Humanities in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NEH/AHRC New Directions for Digital Scholarship in Cultural Institutions" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 45.169.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 15, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 18, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP), Individual State Earthquake Assistance - Region 7
Previous opportunity: Increase Access to Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment Services in Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 20200818 HC
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (20200818 HC) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ENGAGEMENT 202010||Public Engagement with Historical Records|
|20200716 AA AB AC AD AE||Humanities Initiatives|
|20200812 TD TR||Media Projects|
|20200812 TT||Short Documentaries|
|20200826 RA||Fellowship Programs at Independent Research Institutions|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "20200818 HC", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.