Apply for USDA NRCS OR CIG 22 NOFO0001176
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Oregon State Conservation Innovation Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.912.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 08, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 13, 2022 Applications must be received by 1159 pm Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Section 4 Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing
Previous opportunity: Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (BIL) - 2022 Regional Clean Hydrogen Hubs Implementation Strategy RFI
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS OR CIG 22 NOFO0001176
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS OR CIG 22 NOFO0001176) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA R1 HC 2022||2022 HEALTHY COMMUNITIES GRANT PROGRAM|
|EPA OP OEJ 22 01||ENVIRONMENTAL JUSTICE SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|SBF50022GR0003||Environmental Education Program|
|EPA OLEM ORCR 22 01||FY 2022 HAZARDOUS WASTE MANAGEMENT GRANT PROGRAM FOR TRIBES|
|SFOP0008800||Indigenous People’s Finance Access Facility (IPFAF)|
|SFOP0008797||Enabling Forest Investment Development Facility (ForInvest)|
|SFOP0008817||Countering Wildlife Trafficking in Central Africa|
|EPA R8 2022 SMM||REGION 8 SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS MANAGEMENT GRANT|
|72044022RFA00002||Vietnam Action Against Plastic Pollution|
|SFOP0008827||Enabling Forest Investment Development Facility (ForInvest)|
|SFOP0008828||Indigenous People’s Finance Access Facility (IPFAF)|
|EPA R3 CBP 22 02||Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2022 Request for Applications for: Chesapeake Bay Program Goal Implementation Teams Support, Scientific Community Support, and Summer Student Program Management|
|EPA I OW OWM 22 01||ENVIRONMENTAL FINANCE CENTER GRANT PROGRAM|
|EPA I R1 SNEP 2022A||Southeast New England Program (SNEP) Model Responsible Management Entity (RME) Project|
|72051822APS00001||New Environmental and Economic Reactivation Partnerships Initiative|
|W911KB 22 2 0008||SUSTAINABLE RANGE STUDY -Richardson Training Area, Fort Wainwright and Donnelly Training Area, Alaska|
|SFOP0008899||US-ASEAN Green Building Innovation Program|
|72051721RFA00003||Combating Wildlife Trafficking Program|
|SFOP0008946||Built Water Storage in South Asia|
|2022 687 RFI 001||Conservation and Communities Project|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS OR CIG 22 NOFO0001176", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.