Plan and Implement Hazardous Fuels Reduction Activities on National Park Service Lands in Marin County (P18AS00393)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Plan and Implement Hazardous Fuels Reduction Activities on National Park Service Lands in Marin County" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.948.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 03, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $249,995.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: BLM-NV 2018 Recreation Resources Programs and Projects
Previous opportunity: Trails Repair and Maintenance at Pictured Rocks NLS (YPP)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00393) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00238||Cooperative Endangered Species Conservation Fund|
|F18AS00240||Combating Wildlife Trafficking|
|P18AS00378||Development and Implementation of Biological Assessment Tools for Wade-able Streams in Eastern Alaska|
|F18AS00269||FY 2018 Recovery Challenge|
|F18AS00273||CVPIA Rodden Road Restoration Project CFDA 15.648|
|F18AS00274||Merced River Drought Resistance Project|
|F18AS00102||Mid-Columbia Refuge Complex Inventory & Monitoring|
|F18AS00276||State of Michigan Statewide Bald Eagle (Haliaeetus leuocepholus) Productivity Flight Survey|
|USDA FS 2019 LSR||Forest Service - Landscape Scale Restoration RFA 2019|
|F18AS00275||Ontonagon River streamside rearing trailer parentage analysis|
|M18AS00006||Analysis of Critical and Strategic Recovery from Sand Used for Beach Nourishment|
|F18AS00308||NAWCA FY19 U.S. Small Grants|
|F18AS00310||NFWF USFWS Conservation Partnership 2018|
|F18AS00315||Wolf Livestock Loss Demonstration Project|
|P18AS00542||Watershed Assessment Framework for National PArk Service Wild and Scenic Rivers|
|F18AS00331||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|P18AS00637||Condition Assessment of Bear Management and Indicators at Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks|
|M18AS00010||BOEM FY 2018 Environmental Studies Program|
|P18AS00730||Developing Adaptive Management Strategies to Promote Resiliency in Alpine Plant Species|
|P18AS00732||Assessment of Survival Rates of the Ipswich Sparrow|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00393", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: