Public-Private Partnership for Coral Reef Conservation and Marine Debris Programs (NOAA NOS OCM 2018 2005474)
- The Department of Commerce in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Public-Private Partnership for Coral Reef Conservation and Marine Debris Programs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.482.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 19, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 28, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: OVW FY 2018 Consolidated Grant Program to Address Children and Youth Experiencing Domestic and Sexual Assault and Engage Men and Boys as Allies Solicitation
Previous opportunity: Evaluating Post-Flood Sandbar Succession And Species Biodiversity Related To Listed Species Habitat- MNRR
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA NOS OCM 2018 2005474) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA NMFS PIRO 2018 2005476||2018 MET Mini Grant Program|
|NOAA NMFS FHQ 2018 2005482||2018 Bycatch Reduction Engineering Program (BREP)|
|F18AS00065||Region 7 FY18 Wildlife Restoration Grant Program - Open to State Fish and Game Agency ONLY|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2018 2005487||NOAA Great Lakes Habitat Restoration Project Grants under the U.S. Great Lakes Restoration Initiative|
|NOAA OAR OWAQ 2018 2005496||FY 2018 Joint Technology Transfer Initiative|
|USDA FS UCF 01 2019||2019 National Urban and Community Forestry Grant Program|
|NOAA OAR OWAQ 2018 2005511||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Verification of the Origins of Rotation in Tornadoes Experiment in the Southeast U. S. (VORTEX-SE), and Infrasound Detection of Tornadoes|
|F18AS00079||Implementing and evaluating response actions for red swamp crayfish in Michigan|
|NOAA NOS NGS 2018 2005522||Geospatial Modeling|
|NOAA NMFS AK 2018 2005472||FY 2018 Alaska Native Organization Co-Management Funding Program|
|NOAA OAR OWAQ 2018 2005521||FY 2018 Remote Sensing for Snowpack and Soil Moisture|
|NOAA OAR CPO 2018 2005492||Climate Variability and Predictability|
|G18AS00016||2018 Water Use Data and Research Program|
|F18AS00088||Arctic Migratory Birds Initiative (AMBI) Administration Assistance|
|NPS MWR NOIP18AC00009||Identify Factors Driving Colstridium botulium Activities in Sleeping Bear Dunes Nationa Lakeshore Coastal Ecosystem|
|F18AS00115||National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements|
|F18AS00118||GLRI Projects from 2018 Asian Carp Action Plan|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2019 2005603||Great Lakes B-WET Program|
|NOAA NMFS FHQ 2019 2005591||FY19 Saltonstall-Kennedy Competition|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2018 2005606||FY18 Deep-Sea Exploration, Characterization, and Education in National Marine Sanctuaries Using Telepresence|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NOS OCM 2018 2005474", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: