Restoring and Protecting Piping Plover Nesting Habitat in the St. Louis River Estuary-Phase III (F18AS00203)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Restoring and Protecting Piping Plover Nesting Habitat in the St. Louis River Estuary-Phase III" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.662.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 26, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 03, 2018 There is not an application process for this funding opportunity. This is a notice of intent to award a single source grant to the St. Louis River Alliance under justification 505DM 2.14B 2 and 4..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Global Health Security Partnership Engagement: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health Globally
Previous opportunity: Critical language & Cultural Immersion Studies Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00203) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPSNOIELMA1800805||Historic Preservation Treatments to Atsinna Pueblo|
|NPSNOIBRCA1800799||Protecting Park Resources through Boundary Corridor Tree Removal|
|NPSNOICACH1800798||Stabilize Lower White House at Canyon de Chelly N.M.|
|NPSNOIBRCA1800800||Install Boundary Fence|
|P18AS00376||Recruitment Dynamics of Scleractinian Corals along the Kona Coast of the Big Island of Hawai'i|
|RFI62518RISEIIWSR||RISE II WATER SECURITY AND RESILIENCE ACTIVITY|
|NPSNOICACH1800820||SCA Native American Work Crew|
|L18AS00030||BLM-AZ, Ecological Monitoring and Adaptive Management|
|L18AS00017||BLM NM 2018 Youth Opportunities for Conservation Projects on NM Public Lands|
|L18AS00053||BLM National Operations Center Freshwater Assessment and Monitoring Assistance|
|L18AS00036||BLM-AZ 2018 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on AZ Public Lands|
|F18AS00207||Overwintering Microclimate Selection of Western Monarch Butterlies|
|P18AS00379||BioBlitz Data Analysis and Great Basin Landscape Report|
|F18AS00209||Mid Klamath River Fall Chinook Spawner Survey|
|F18AS00213||Fisher and Marten Habitat Connectivity and Fire Risk Analysis|
|F18AS00214||Understanding the Mechanisms for Fisher Declines in Areas of Mixed-Severity Wildlife: Post Fire Decision Support Tools for Managers|
|USGS FA 18 0212||Notice of Intent: Karst Interactive Map, Late Pleistocene Environmental Conditions of Central Ohio, and Surficial Mapping|
|USGS FA 18 0213||Notice of Intent: 2018/2019 Progress on Statewide Quaternary 3D Geological Mapping of MN|
|USGS FA 18 0215||Notice of Intent: Three-Dimensional Geologic Framework Mapping in Central New York|
|BOR MP 18 N011||Intermediate-range Climate Forecasting to Support Snowpack Modeling in the Sierra Nevada|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00203", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: