Apply for P17AS00635
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Support Santa Monica Mountains Trails Network (Pilot)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 09, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 16, 2017 Not a request for applications NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project under an existing Cooperative Agreement with SMMF.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $99,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: NHLBI Research Career Development Program in HIV-Related Heart, Lung, Blood and Sleep Research (K12)
Previous opportunity: Yellow Ribbon Reintegration Program events and activities
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00635
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00635) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00378||2017 Clarks river Corridor and Monarch Project of Kentucky|
|P17AS00638||Paleo Indian Assessment of the Lakes and Prehistoric Wetlands|
|P17AS00639||Cultural Resource Research, Archeological Inventory, Documentation, and Cataloging for GBNP|
|P17AS00640||Provide 21st Century Interns at Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park|
|P17AS00643||Visitor Use Research at Jimmy Carter NHS|
|NPSNOIZION1701287||WUI fuels defensible space project|
|NPSNOISAAN1701372||Cultural Landscape Preservation Interns|
|NPSNOIBRCA1701281||Remove hazard trees and fuels|
|P17AS00646||Native Plant Seed Collection Program for Lake Mead National Recreation Area|
|P17AS00647||Assess Impact and Recovery of Benthic Invertebrates Following Piscicide Use in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks|
|P17AS00649||Notice of Intent: Improving Relationships with Native American Communities with the Next Generation Ranger Corps Employment Program|
|F17AS00388||Eastern Tallgrass Prairie and Big Rivers Landscape Conservation Cooperative|
|NPSNOINTIR1701184||Route 66 National Collaboration|
|NPSNOIVALL1701402||Ecosystem restoration and public interpretation programs with Los Amigos de Valles Caldera.|
|NPSNOIIMRCRM1701400||Historic Preservation Internships in Historic Architecture and Cultural Landscapes|
|P17AS00651||Santa Rosa Island Archeological Data Recovery|
|BOR UC 17 N016||Grand Valley Power Plant Rehabilitation - Switch Gears, Controls, and Electrical|
|P17AS00652||Landscape Ecology and Conservation Biology of bats in Eastern Nevada|
|USGS FA 17 0400||Notice of Intent: Indiana Great Lakes Geologic Mapping Coalition (GLGMC), FY 2017-2018|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00635", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.