Apply for NPS NOIP17AC01116 002
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Wolf Predition on Beavers and Moose in Voyageurs National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 19, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 30, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $252,250.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent: Three-Dimensional Geologic Framework Mapping in Tompkins County, New York
Previous opportunity: Bernalillo County and City of Albuquerque National Historic Trail Development Concept Plan
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS NOIP17AC01116 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOIP17AC01116 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOIP19AC00337||Ecology of Muskrats in Voyageurs National Park|
|NPS NOIP19AC00414||GLRI project - Improving Landscape Connectivity for Pollinators in Oak Savannah Ecosystem|
|NOFO 00319||Regional Model United Nations Conference 2020|
|USGS FA 19 0232||Notice of Intent: Improving the Performance of the Finite Fault Rupture Detector (FinDer) Algorithm in the US West Coast ShakeAlert System|
|USGS FA 19 0265||Notice of Intent: ShakeAlert 2019-2021|
|USGS FA 19 0264||Notice of Intent: Production Real-Time GNSS for ShakeAlert|
|PAS KGN FY2019 20||U.S. Embassy, Kingston Public Diplomacy Small Grants Program|
|USGS 19 FAC 0114A||Collaboration with Nepalese Earthquake Professionals|
|USGS FA 19 0287||Notice of Intent: Incorporating Real-time GNSS into ShakeAlert: Improving telemetry and upgrading to multi-constellation GNSS with on-board positioning at existing NOTA stations|
|693JF719R000025||America's Marine Highway Grant Program|
|20JD01||National Sheriffs Institute|
|NPS NOIP19AC00364||GP CESU: Genomic Evaluation of MWR Bison Herds - THRO|
|NPS NOIP19AC00253||PLC Cruiser Lake Trail Maintenance - VOYA|
|NPS NOIP19AC00195||GLNF CESU: Determine Impacts to Species & Ecosystem Function for Possible Restoration of Sand Point Wetland|
|P19AS00418||Master Cooperative Agreement for the Advancement of Cultural, Natural, and Heritage Interpretation as a Profession|
|NPS NOIP19AC00405||Support World Heritage Inscription Activities and Outrach - HOCU|
|F19AS00312||Mexican Wolf Recovery Program|
|NPS NOIP19AC00243||Building Capacity of Partners Along Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail - LECL|
|F19AS00315||Mexican Wolf Recovery Program|
|NPS NOIP19AC00042||GP CESU: Ethnographic Overview & Assessment of Camp Mueller - CUVA|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP17AC01116 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.