Apply for P19AS00048
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Ancestral Lands Conservation Corps" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 07, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a Notice of Intent only. This Task Agreement is being awarded under Cooperative Agreement P15AC00024 which was already awarded under a competitive process. No applications are being accepted at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $70,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Oral Health Infrastructure (OHI)
Previous opportunity: RFI for Control Co-Design of Floating Offshore Wind Turbines
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00048
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00048) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 19 NERO 0005||Catalog Lowell NHP Archives for Regional Northeast Museum Ser|
|72039119APS00001||PLACING MILLIONS OF PAKISTANI YOUTH IN JOBS|
|FOA ETA 19 02||Workforce Data Quality Initiative – WDQI Round VII|
|FOA ETA 19 01 YA||Reentry Projects (RP-3) – Young Adults|
|FOA ETA 19 01 A||Reentry Projects (RP-3) - Adults|
|ETA TEGL 15 18||Fidelity Bonding Demonstration Grants|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 011||Southern Iraq Job Skills Development Program|
|NPS 19 NERO 0009||Natural and Cultural Resources Division Interns|
|FOA ETA 19 06||Veterans Accelerated Learning for Licensed Occupations Project|
|ETA TEGL 16 18 ES||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Employment Service (Wagner-Peyser) Activities Program Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2019|
|ETA TEGL 16 18 WIG||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Workforce Information Grants (Wagner-Peyser) Activities Program Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2019|
|ETA TEGL 16 18 ADULT||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Adult Activities Program Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2019|
|ETA TEGL 16 18 YOUTH||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Youth Activities Program Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2019|
|ETA TEGL 16 18 DW||Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Dislocated Worker Activities Program Allotments for Program Year (PY) 2019|
|FR 6200 N 50||Family Self-Sufficiency Program - New Applicants|
|NPS 19 NERO 0014||Preservation and Rehabilitation of Historic Landscape|
|NCD 19 O2||Notice of Funding Opportunity - AbilityOne and 14(c) Subminimum Wage|
|ETA TEGL 17 18||Availability of FY18 Funding for State Apprenticeship Expansion|
|NPS 19 NERO 0024||Youth Interns Expand Outreach and Improve Visitor Exper.|
|P19AS00151||Bat Maternity Colony Surveillance and Monitoring at Craters of the Moon|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00048", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.