Apply for DE FOA 0002049
- The Department of Energy, Advanced Research Projects Agency Energy in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "RFI for Control Co-Design of Floating Offshore Wind Turbines" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.135.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 18, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 08, 2019 This is a Request for Information only. This RFI is not accepting applications for financial assistance. THIS NOTICE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A FUNDING OPPORTUNITY ANNOUCEMENT (FOA). NO FOA EXISTS AT THIS TIME..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Ancestral Lands Conservation Corps
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests (CESU) Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002049
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002049) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001974||COLLABORATIVE FUSION ENERGY RESEARCH IN THE DIII-D NATIONAL PROGRAM|
|80HQTR19NOA01 19FO F1||Technology Advancement Utilizing Suborbital Flight Opportunities "Tech Flights"|
|DE FOA 0001954||SOLICITATION ON TOPICS INFORMING NEW PROGRAM AREAS SBIR/STTR|
|DE FOA 0001953||SOLICITATION ON TOPICS INFORMING NEW PROGRAM AREAS|
|FOA RVK 2019 0001||AFRL RV-RD Assistance Instruments Announcement|
|DE FOA 0002037||LOW TEMPERATURE PLASMA SCIENCE CENTERS AND FACILITIES|
|19 545||Distributed Array of Small Instruments|
|DE FOA 0002034||Atmospheric System Research (ASR)|
|DE FOA 0002043||Terrestrial Ecosystem Science|
|DE FOA 0001968||FY2019 Continuation of Solicitation for the Office of Science Financial Assistance Program|
|DE FOA 0002035||Subsurface Biogeochemical Research|
|DE FOA 0001973||Theoretical Research in Magnetic Fusion Energy Science|
|CRANBAA19 002||Adaptive Matching Networks for Radar and Electronic Warfare Transmit Amplifiers|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0340||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Rehabilitation Strategies, Techniques, and Interventions|
|W81XWH 19 PRMRP DA||CDMRP PRMRP Discovery Award|
|W81XWH 19 PRMRP CTA||CDMRP Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 19 PRMRP IIRA||CDMRP Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 PRMRP TTDA||CDMRP Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program Technology/Therapeutic Development Award|
|W81XWH 19 PRMRP FPA||CDMRP Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program Focused Program Award|
|USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0007||Research of Technologies Advancing Corrosion Prevention and Control|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002049", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.