Apply for RFA FD 18 016
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration in the agriculture, consumer protection, food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Exploration of HL7 FHIR Standards for Clinical Research and Post-market Surveillance (U24)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 28, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 11, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Consumer Protection, Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Critical language & Cultural Immersion Studies Program
Previous opportunity: Transportation Fellow Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA FD 18 016
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA FD 18 016) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFD FD 18 018||Development of a virtual bioequivalence trial simulation platform that integrates population pharmacokinetic modeling algorithms into physiologically-based pharmacokinetic models (U01)|
|RFA FD 18 009||Cooperative Agreement to Support the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) (U01)|
|RFA FD 18 013||Cooperative Agreement to Support Regulatory Research Related to the 2018 Prescription Drug User Fee Act and the 21st Century Cures Act|
|RFA FD 18 022||Strengthen Regulatory Systems to Ensure the Safety and Quality of Food and Medical Products (U01)|
|RFA FD 18 025||Cooperative Agreement to Support Regulatory Research Related to the 2018 Prescription Drug User Fee Act and the 21st Century Cures Act (U19)|
|RFA FD 18 018||Development of a virtual bioequivalence trial simulation platform that integrates population pharmacokinetic modeling algorithms into physiologically-based pharmacokinetic models (U01)|
|RFA FD 18 024||Strengthening Global Competency and Capacity in Inspectional Approaches and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) (U01)|
|PAR 18 827||Minor Use Minor Species Development of Drugs (R01)|
|RFI NOT FD 18 014||Request for Information (RFI): FDA Standard Core Clinical Outcome Assessments and Endpoints|
|RFA FD 19 002||Validating Human Stem Cell Cardiomyocyte Technology for Better Predictive Assessment of Drug-Induced Cardiac Toxicity (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA FD 19 005||Patient Reported Outcomes Tool Development for Use in Non-Cystic Fibrosis Bronchiectasis Clinical Trials (U01) Clinical Trial Optional|
|RFA FD 19 014||Patient Reported Outcomes Tool Development for Use in Non-Cystic Fibrosis Bronchiectasis Clinical Trials (U01- Clinical Trial Required) Activity Code|
|RFA FD 19 008||Bioequivalence of Topical Products: Bioequivalence Considerations for Ungual, Scalp, Vaginal, Anal or Rectal Dosage Forms (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA FD 19 009||Bioequivalence of Topical Products: Elucidating the Sensorial and Functional Characteristics of Compositionally Different Topical Formulations (U01 Clinical Trial Required)|
|RFA FD 19 010||Bioequivalence of Topical Products: Evaluating the Cutaneous Pharmacokinetics of Topical Drug Products Using Pharmacokinetic Tomography (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA FD 19 003||Cooperative Agreement to Support the Illinois Institute of Technology's Institute for Food Safety and Health (U19 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA FD 19 011||Enhancing Regulatory Science for the Risk Based Quality Assessment of Complex Products (U01) - Clinical Trials Optional|
|PAR 19 190||Advancing Post-Market Surveillance of High-Risk Facilities and Products through Signal detection, Data analysis, and the Review of the State of Quality (U01) Clinical Trial Optional|
|PAR 19 216||Advancing Manufacturing Processing and Control Strategies for Drug Substances and Drug Products (U01)- Clinical Trial Optional|
|RFA FD 19 021||Implementation of the Animal Feed Regulatory Program Standards (U18 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA FD 18 016", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.