Fiscal Year 2018 Defense University Research Instrumentation Program (DURIP) (PA AFRL AFOSR 2017 0001)
- The Department of Defense, Air Force Office of Scientific Research in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year 2018 Defense University Research Instrumentation Program (DURIP)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.800.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 01, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 07, 2017 Pre-Proposal inquires and questions must be submitted not later than Friday, 16 Jun 2017..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 100 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Conservation Intern for Education projects at Fairbanks Interagency Visitor Center’s Division of Interpretation and Education.
Previous opportunity: Improving Coordination and Leadership of HIV/AIDS Programs in Ethiopia under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PA AFRL AFOSR 2017 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00090||FAUNA SPRINGS AND SEEPS NACE|
|W911NF 17 S 0005||Internet of Battlefield Things (IoBT) Collaborative Research Alliance (CRA)|
|G17AS00047||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|BOR DO NOI 015||Determining Impacts of Long Term Use of RO Concentrate on Atriplex Species, Soil Characteristics and Microbial Habitats|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPBU 0203||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Burn Model System (BMS) Centers Program|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPKT 0202||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Center on Knowledge Translation for Disability and Rehabilitation Research|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0214||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERCs) Program: RERC on Rehabilitation Strategies, Techniques, and Interventions|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPAD 0201||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) National Network Collaborative Research Project|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR SIMS 0216||Spinal Cord Injury Model Systems (SCIMS) Multi-Site Collaborative Research Project|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPTB 0204||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Model System Centers Program|
|NIJ 2017 11605||NIJ FY17 Sexual Assault Forensic Evidence - Inventory, Tracking, and Reporting Program (SAFE-ITR)|
|CRANBAA17 003||Systems of Systems|
|G17AS00048||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0003||Research of the Implementation of Design Methodologies in the Classroom, Industry and the Department of Defense|
|P17AS00115||Technical and Program Support for Fort Barry Rifle Ranges Remediation|
|DHS 16 ST 061 CBTS LEAD||DHS S&T Center of Excellence for Cross-Border Threat Screening and Supply Chain Defense - Lead|
|DHS ST 061 CBTS PARTNER||DHS S&T Center of Excellence for Cross-Border Threat Screening and Supply Chain Defense - Partner|
|P17AS00127||BIRD COMMUNITY COMPOSITION AND SITE OCCUPANCY DYNAMICS IN THE NPS ERMN|
|NOIP17AC00260||Reese Creek Watershed Enhancement|
|USGS 17 FA 0108||NOTICE OF INTENT - BUILDING CAPACITY IN THE PAD-US STEWARD NEXTWORK|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PA AFRL AFOSR 2017 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: