Conservation Intern for Education projects at Fairbanks Interagency Visitor Center’s Division of Interpretation and Education. (NPS DOIP17AC00213)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Conservation Intern for Education projects at Fairbanks Interagency Visitor Center’s Division of Interpretation and Education." and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 28, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 08, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $35,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: NOTICE OF INTENT: Assess the Recovery of Westslope Cutthroat Trout and Arctic Grayling in Restoration Areas
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year 2018 Defense University Research Instrumentation Program (DURIP)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS DOIP17AC00213) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00150||Youth Programming Spindle City Corps, 2017 Maintenance Teams|
|NEAAC ACBURGR 17 006||Leaders for Democracy Fellowships|
|P17AS00153||FY 17 Preserve America Youth Summit at PAIS/PAAL, PETR and FLFO|
|NPS 17 NERO 0028||Tsongas Industrial History Center Partnership|
|SVM700 17 PAS 005||The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2018|
|P17AS00165||Youth Programming Spindle City Corps, 2017: Community Action Team|
|P17AS00166||Cape Cod National Seashore; Natural Resource Management and Science (NRMS) ACE Intern Positions PO-135822, 135819, and 135816|
|P17AS00168||Cultural Landscape Preservation and Education|
|P17AS00172||Communicating Marine Science to Alaskan Communities through Discovery Labs|
|RFA 294 17 000002||Education for the Future|
|P17AS00173||Village Marine Science Outreach|
|DOS GEO 17 GR 003 GEO 041017||Government of Georgia Strategic Communications Program|
|NPS NOI CESU 17 21675||Trails and Rails Interpretive Support Program --II|
|DOS LONDON PD 2017 03||Jo Cox Memorial High School Exchange|
|P17AS00192||Historic Preservation Crew and AmeriCorps Preservationist Intern to Maintain Commemorative Monuments and Historic Structures|
|ED GRANTS 041917 001||OSERS: OSEP: Personnel Development to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities: Early Childhood Personnel Center CFDA Number 84.325B|
|ED GRANTS 041917 002||OSERS: OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities: Early Childhood Systems Technical Assistance Center CFDA Number 84.326P|
|P17AS00201||Asian American Youth Legacy Program|
|P17AS00202||Cape Cod National Seashore; Natural Resource Management and Science (NRMS) ACE Intern Positions|
|P17AS00203||FY 2017 Great Falls Youth Corps|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS DOIP17AC00213", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: