Apply for GCC FPL 21 001
- The Gulf Coast Ecosystem Restoration Council in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Council-Selected Restoration Component 4/28/2021 FPL 3b Grant and Interagency Agreement Application Requirements" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 87.051.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 28, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2030 Applications are accepted on a rolling basis..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Access Alumni program to support Civic Engagement projects in Eastern Ukraine
Previous opportunity: FY 2021 Professional Fellows Congress
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for GCC FPL 21 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (GCC FPL 21 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FS GLRI FR21||USDA Forest Service - GLRI Forest Restoration 2021|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "GCC FPL 21 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.